Ignimission at the Impact 2023 Conference
We are excited to announce that Ignimission is going to be present at CyberArk’s Impact 2023 in Boston!
Join the adventure virtually and hear from leaders in cybersecurity with the Impact virtual experience: https://lnkd.in/dfmftUt5
CyberArk’s Impact is the premier event for professionals with a forward-thinking mindset who are interested in cybersecurity.
“While other conferences may focus on identity management or governance, CyberArk IMPACT is 100 percent focused on Identity Security. In today’s threat landscape, identity is the attack surface, and every identity must be secured in order to protect organizations and their valuable assets,” said Matt Cohen, CEO, CyberArk. “At IMPACT 23, we’ll explore this critical area of cybersecurity from many facets and provide thought-provoking perspectives and practical learnings that attendees can’t get anywhere else.”
This year’s conference highlights include:
- A fireside chat with Marcus Hutchins, best known for stopping one of the largest cyberattacks in history, the 2017 WannaCry ransomware attack
- The Future of Security Is Identity, a review of the current threat landscape and how cybersecurity strategies must evolve to keep up with the acceleration of identity-based attacks
- Identity Security Innovation and Roadmap, featuring new product announcements and innovations across the CyberArk Identity Security Platform
- The Next Frontier of Attacker Innovation and the Dark Side of AI, a look at the latest techniques being leveraged by cybercriminals, including how AI is making attackers smarter, faster and more dangerous
- Perspectives from CyberArk customers, including Aflac, Cisco Systems, Novartis, Pacific Dental Service, S&P Global and others
- More than 50 technical and business breakout sessions, with topics that include zero trust, cyber insurance, cloud security, supply chain attacks, and many more
- An Innovation Hall featuring product demonstrations from CyberArk and its partner community