Need to regain control of your CyberArk PAM projects?
Ignimission Protec is a solution that helps Privileged Access Management (PAM) managers gain full control over their CyberArk projects.
We accelerate the CyberArk adoption and deployment with better control over PAM scope and budget.
Quickly visualize the evolution of your onboarding strategy. Our dashboards provide a global view of the scope of your CyberArk project: complete inventories (users, vaults, accounts, accesses), goal tracking, user mapping. Ignimission Protec becomes your main communication tool!
Streamline your onboarding processes by delegating information entry to your internal clients through a self-service module. Requests go through an approval workflow before being sent to CyberArk. By empowering your future key users, you get them involved in a major project!
Manage all your CyberArk instances from Ignimission Protec: move accounts from one vault to another; analyze and handle CPM errors; initiate account and access recertification processes at regular intervals; and correct detected anomalies. Make your CyberArk platform your team's pride!
- Definition and monitoring of objectives
- KPIs to communicate to upper management
- Global view of controlled elements
- Delegated views by team / group / scope
- Access test follow-up, cutoff workflow
- Bypass analysis, action follow-up process (audit)
- Management by perimeter, in the form of a project
- Delegation of entries, control workflows
- Automatic onboarding and repository analysis
- Onboarding reports
- Account migration & access
- Project-based management
- End-to-end managed transfers
- Details of embedded elements (vault, account, access), filters by teams, groups, perimeters
- Analysis and remediation of CPM errors, follow-up of actions taken
- Analysis of inconsistencies and compliance
- Exposure of APIs to facilitate onboarding from other systems