Personal data protection policy
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act (No.78-17) of 6 January 1978 as amended (hereafter "the Act") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereafter "the Regulation"), PROJID is the "data controller" of the data collected on its behalf on www.ignimission.com (hereafter "the Site") or during its procedures for sales or informative purposes.
In this capacity, PROJID shall comply with the rules and obligations laid down in the said Law and Regulation.
- PURPOSES AND PROCESSING METHODS
The User of the site is notably informed that the information that he/she communicates to PROJID is always strictly necessary for the services offered on the site and is intended solely for the department(s) or employee(s) of PROJID in charge of the said services.
PROJID carries out sales canvassing on the basis of the data transmitted on the Website, provided that the data subject is strictly identified as a professional and that the latter does not expressly express his/her opposition to such processing.
The methods of data processing carried out by PROJID on the website are as follows:
The purposes are:
- The provision of a contact form for giving a response adapted to the needs of the persons using this service. Any data collected prior to the ratification of a sales contract with PROJID will be processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject.
- Signing up to the newsletter and the prospecting database for the purposes of sales solicitation. This processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of PROJID and according to the prospecting rules governing B2B activities (including, in particular, the opt-out).
- The provision of an online application form for recruitment management purposes. Any data collected prior to the ratification of an employment contract with PROJID will be processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject.
The personal data processed on the Site are the surname, first name, personal (recruitment) or professional (contact) e-mail address, postal address, personal (recruitment) or professional (contact) telephone number, company (contact), data relating to professional life (recruitment) as well as browsing data (such as IP address, browser used, pages consulted) of the data subject. Any other data appearing in the free fields of the forms made available to the User cannot be foreseen by PROJID. Nevertheless, they will be subject to a protection similar to the data requested or required on the Website.
The categories of persons concerned are all natural persons wishing to :
- Either benefit, in a professional capacity, from information or a service from PROJID;
- or to join the PROJID team.
The length of time the data are kept depends according to the purposes:
- Concerning the contact form, the data transmitted will be kept for three (3) years from the date of collection.
- For the online application form, data will be kept according to the outcome of the application:
- In case of "hiring", your data will be kept according to the terms of your employment contract.
- In the event of a "strong interest but unsuccessful application", your data will be kept for two (2) years from the date of application.
- In the event of an "application that cannot meet our expectations", your data will be deleted immediately, without any retention period.
- Concerning subscription to the newsletter/sales prospecting, the email address will be kept for three (3) years, renewable by simple agreement and except in the case of early termination of the subscription.
- Concerning cookies, except in the case of a request for early deletion, they will be automatically deleted after one (1) year.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter III "Rights of the data subject" of the Regulation, the user benefits from a right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of information concerning him/her, which he/she can exercise by contacting:
5 Rue Alexandre Fleming
The message must contain the subject line "Exercising my right" as well as a copy of proof of identity of the data subject.
In accordance with the provisions of the same chapter, the user may also object to the processing of his/her data. Outside any contractual framework, the consent provided for data processing may be withdrawn at any time by the data subject. These rights are also exercised via the above-mentioned e-mail and according to the same requirements.
PROJID also informs the User of the Website that the User has a right of complaint if, in the course of data processing, he/she feels that his/her rights have been infringed upon by the said processing. It then encourages you to consult the CNIL website for more information on this aspect.
PROJID shall implement all organisational and technical measures to ensure the physical and logical security of the personal data and to maintain them until said data is deleted. It shall also notify the Users and the relevant Supervisory Authority of any breach of personal data within forty-eight (48) working hours following the discovery of such a breach.
These rules are also applied by PROJID's data processors, who have made a contractual commitment to the latter.
- DATA PROCESSING AND TRANSFERS
The production, maintenance and hosting of the Site are carried out by the company Net-Concept (hereafter "the Data Processor") on behalf of PROJID.
PROJID certifies having studied and chosen the Data Processor for its level of protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation. The Data Processor shall, in the same way as PROJID, respect the provisions of the said Regulation and allow PROJID to meet its legal obligations concerning, in particular, the rights of the data subjects mentioned above by any and all means.
The Data Processor shall not subcontract personal data without prior information and approval of PROJID.
PROJID will then be responsible for verifying that the subsequent data processor applies a level of protection of personal data equivalent to the one PROJID applies to its Data Processor and makes its Data Processor apply to the subsequent data processor. This right of inspection is a determining and essential component of PROJID's data processing contract.
PROJID and its Data Processor shall jointly ensure that the personal data collected on the Website will always be processed and hosted within the European Union or in a country recognised as having an adequate level of security by the European Commission.
Certain information is collected by means of cookies (small text files placed on the visitor's hard drive that store information about them and which can be consulted by this site).
PROJID informs the User that he/she can object to cookies being saved by adjusting the settings of the script at the bottom of the page of the www.ignimission.com website. Only the cookies that are compulsory for the proper functioning of the website cannot be objected to by the User. If the Site User refuses so-called "functional" cookies, he/she acknowledges that some functions and features of the site may not function correctly.
Furthermore, PROJID specifies to the User that if, in general, the User wishes to object to the collection of cookies, he/she can do so by configuring his/her browser.